School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Nice!

I really liked this x'D I thought it where pretty sweet but I'd never do that to some one I don't know O.o'
Or do they know each other? x'D
Loved the bonus pages in the end with the father x'D

Wonderland Days Sim Date Wonderland Days Sim Date

Lol x'D

me n my sis played this game and thought lol this Lance reminds me of Ikuto and then the code you get from him was just lol x'D

|~Puzzatales!~| |~Puzzatales!~|

GREAT!

I Loved this, the first puzzle/story was the nicest one, thought it was kinda cute ówò the second story was funny x'D And easy to go through.. the third story was okey to, but kinda....boring ^^'' but I like the way you draw it's a nice style ^^
And I think it was rather smart to create a puzzle with it ^^ it most have taken a while for first creating the clips and the story/characters and then make it into a puzzle ^^ Good job! I'll gladly wait for more interesting stuff like this, I wish I could do flash things.. UwU''

Jenna Moonlight Sim II Jenna Moonlight Sim II

CROSS!

I Can't figure out how to end up with cross, I tried and he started to talk about that soul thing, still I didn't end up with him, I don't know how to do.. T__T' Hes the coolest one x'p

But the game will get an 9 cuz I can't figure out how to get Cross

DreamGate -|- Moonlight Shadow DreamGate -|- Moonlight Shadow

LOVE IT!!

Wonderful! ..By the way.. could I borrow it in a flash? ^^' I really liked the sound of this one, and I don't use to ask things like this since it's embarrassing, but please, I would really be happy if you approved it, I promise to give the credit to you ^^'